Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mt. Rogers and Grayson Highlands

Trail Days weekend also saw the arrival of some friends from home to hike with me for a few days. The Wurmdell's (Joe and Lisa) arrived on Saturday, ready to conquer about 50 miles of the trail. They brought with them some of the best trail food I've seen, and fresh coffee every morning. 50 miles over 5-6 days would normally not work for me, but following the doctor's orders I was glad to slow down and enjoy my time through this section

It was a perfect spot to take some time through, as the views and landscape was unlike anything on the trail so far. While we battled some bad weather, Joe and Lisa toughed it out with the best of us. I hope the photos speak for themselves.
































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm envious of your adventure!! Stay safe, Kevin.

    -Leslie S.

    ReplyDelete